Donate

BY GIVING TO HUMANITARIAN HANDS CHARITIES, YOUR LIFE WILL BE CHANGED AS MUCH AS THOSE WHOSE LIVES YOU HELP CHANGE.

Philanthropy plays a crucial role in American society and provides funding for needed services that connects us as a culture. We believe that life’s obstacles can be overcome by empowering individuals to create a hopeful, sustainable future for themselves and their communities. HHCharities Co-Founder and CEO, Mary Christopher, says it best based on her experience helping children and communities across Africa:

“It is in the act of giving and conviction of your personal passion that allows you to become open to receiving life’s immense blessings.”

We appreciate your willingness to support HHCharities children and programs. Please know that your donation is being spent wisely and effectively with 98% of your sponsorship gift for our children’s education going directly to Uganda to cover their needs (the other 2% for administrative costs.) Furthermore, 90% of gifts to our general operating and programming fund goes directly to our Ugandan projects.

 

Please select the project you’d like to donate to:

Ray of Hope Medical Center

Learn more about this project, or click the button below to donate now.

Ray of Hope Children's Home

Learn more about this project, or click the button below to donate now.

Refugee Assistance Center

Learn more about this project, or click the button below to donate now.

Be an Angel… Sponsor a Child

Learn more about this project, or click the button below to donate now.

Term Payment of $115 or Annual Payment of $330

 

Monthly Payment of $30

Ugandan Student Scholarships

Learn more about this project, or click the button below to donate now.

What If…? Gala Sponsorship

Learn more about our Gala, or click the button below to donate now.

 

Or use this link to make a General Donation — and we’ll apply your donation where it’s needed most.

 

– OR –


HHCharities Donation Form
Download the PDF