“Building Hope… One Heart, One Life, One Community at a Time”
To serve as a leader in impacting disadvantaged lives and the communities they live in by providing housing, health care, quality education and job skills training paving foundations to their sustainable futures.
Build secured housing and support for the orphans in targeted areas of Uganda.
- Protective care utilizing the widows and widowers in the communities
- Sustainable funding for staff
- Necessary tools to facilitate operations
- Self-sustaining program for daily meals
- Health Care
Building and maintenance for a clinic with necessary medical equipment and supplies.
- Licensed health professionals to educate individuals on health issues and their prevention (ie., HIV/AIDS, Malaria, hepatitis)
- Education on proper nutrition balance to reduce malnutrition and other dietary illnesses
- U. S. volunteer medical teams to provide education, assistance and support
- Quality Education
Incorporate current techniques and innovative teaching skills to increase the students’ learning process.
- Enhance the educational process by providing updated materials & volunteer teachers from the U. S. and their own community
- Enhance knowledge in computer technology to empower others to teach
- Job Skills Training
Provide licensed professionals/contractors to educate in various skills.
- Train individuals in the operation and maintenance of computers
- Train in advanced farming techniques
- Train in construction and maintenance of public buildings and housing
- Train in electrical outlays, plumbing, etc.