Humanitarian Hands Charities, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, was founded in 2006 by Ray and Mary Christopher with a deep desire and sharp focus to bring help to some of the most deserving people. The Board of Directors are committed to empowering African orphans with the necessary education, training, and tools to ensure a hopeful, self-sustaining future. Our Board has also committed to impacting the lives of refugees and immigrants that have resettled in the Dallas communities by providing long-term assistance to empower this population socially, culturally, and through educational literacy. United with this mission will include providing Naturalization Readiness classes to increase the percentage of achieved US Citizenship status.
The countless hours of dedication has grown into an active Charity that is hands on… and on the ground in Africa and in the trenches with displaced people living in the Dallas communities empowering them toward self-sustaining US citizens.
Historically, we are proud to be an organization that is extremely efficient with every dollar spent. Our staff works on a volunteer basis along with the non-salaried leadership of our CEO.
REPORT OF ACTIVITIES FOR FISCAL YEAR 2015
- $100,721 Uganda Medical Clinic Program- Supported by Roland Parrish and Antioch Fellowship MBC
- $19,760 Fort Portal Uganda for tuition, uniforms, shoes, school supplies, and meals supporting 80 orphans’ education.
- $11,918 Dallas TX Literacy Program- Supported by WP Luse Foundation
- $1,000 Funds for December holiday party for 800+ orphans and their guardians —food and a cow
- $500 One Scholarship for Ugandan student attending Southern Methodist University-Dallas TX
$133,899 Total Program Services
- Report of Activities for Fiscal Year 2014
- Report of Activities for Fiscal Year 2013
- Report of Activities for Fiscal Year 2012
- Report of Activities for Fiscal Year 2011